Thursday, August 28, 2008

announcing baby - it's a girl!

I have been so thankful that I have been able to use my creative juices on making something special for friends and family. I always seem to be working on some kind of photo card these days, which keeps me busy, but I love it! Currently I am working on my son's 1st birthday invitation. I also have a few other projects I look forward to sharing in the future!

In the meantime...

Here are a few baby girl announcements I have done this past year, adding to the previous set of baby girl announcements I have already shared.


For more samples of baby announcements, see them here.

Because I am working on growing my business, I am creating unique custom made designs for each individual photo card. You are always welcome to choose from the designs I have already created, but I am more than willing to create something special just for YOUR occasion! Please see side bar for my contact information if you have any questions regarding the purchase of photo cards.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com