Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas countdown

Only 2 more days to Christmas!! This month has felt like it's gone by in such a rush.

My husband and I were able to go on a week long vacation for our 5-year anniversary.

And it has snowed and snowed and snowed here in Portland, Oregon unlike anything that has been seen for almost 40 years!

These two things have made it feel not quite like a "normal" Christmas season.

But, despite the craziness, I was able to enjoy designing a few more Christmas photo cards.


Thanks to my friend, Sarah, for letting me design her card this year!


These next 3 designs were for a very dear friend who has given me the opportunity to design last year's Christmas card and her son's baby announcement. She ended up choosing the first one for this year's Christmas card.

The same dear friend from above shared my love for design to her mom and this will be the second year I have designed her family's Christmas card. I love seeing how much the children grow each year and how big the family keeps getting.
This is our Christmas card. I really wanted a collage theme this year, since we had so many great pictures to choose from thanks to my friend Annie who photographed our family.
Merry Christmas to you and your family and blessings in the New Year.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com